GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 27 March 2020

COVID-19 - What to do with slave 51. I have to admit I am over this COVID-19.
It is destroying fun in general, preventing me from properly engaging with my slaves and making it difficult to give them the direction that they need. Let us also not overlook that it is posing a significant threat to a large part of mankind. Not only in the physical sense but also it has made people act very weird. At the moment our gay lust is contained but I wonder how long the gays will lock themselves away before there is mass disobedience and we all come out in one major orgy. The cum load alone might be enough to slow the earths rotation and add to global warming. Instead of ice bergs at the poles it could be a steaming frothy mass of cum.
This has come at a very crucial time in my dealings with new slave 51. We have only had one short session and so I haven’t really had the chance to stamp my ownership of him hard enough into his psyche to ensure long term devotion. While we are all locked away,
I decided to give him some tasks to keep him occupied. To start off with, I decided I wanted some control over what he wears and so I have sent him orders for what underwear I want him to put on and then had him send me photos as proof. He had to get the photos to me early in the morning as part of the requirements. I also haven’t seen him cum and so I gave him permission to wank with strict time lines, and then send me a photo of him with cum on his belly. He is back on a no cum ration until further notice and we are looking at a chastity device which will be more comfortable to wear so that he can be locked up more than is currently possible. He currently has a cock cage but apparently it hurts with long term wear. To test it out, I had him wear it for a whole day and at random times during the day he had to send me a photo of him wearing it.
To make sure there was no cheating, he had strict time lines for sending the photos. In the end I had him nervously watching his phone for a whole day and had him send me three photos. Each time he came through with a photo in less than a minute. If you look at the photos you can see how tight the cage is on him. No wonder it is painful.
I have also had him send me random photos of him naked. I asked for one in a car the other day. If you look you can see the drivers wheel between his legs and above his cock and balls. I think today I would like a photo of him in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment