GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 22 February 2020

Twelve Xmas tasks for slave 6. As it was Xmas I decided to give slave 6 a special task for each of the twelve days of Xmas. Task One. His first task was fixing up his profile on RECON to show that he was owned by me. He hadn't amended it since he became my slave and signed his contract. Completed. Task Two. For his second task he was to edge himself for 15 minutes without cumming and then tell me what he did to get and keep excited. This is what happened "Last night I edged myself for 15 mins as per request. I fantasied about waiting for my master to come and then tying me up edging me and nipple play before taking me out and Driving to park tying me to a tree spanking me and then edging before locking my cock in chastity". Completed. Task Three. Today he was told to send me a photo of himself in the shower. Completed.
4. Outside photo - Completed. 5. CMNM photo - Completed.
6. Totally shaved body photo - 7. Nude in car photo - 8. Most embarrassing moment to be described - 9. Decorate your cock and send photo - 10. Nude in the house photo - Completed. 11. Naked next to a post box photo - 12. Inside gym with cock hanging out of shorts photo - Slave 6 failed to finish these tasks and so I tore up his contract and released him from my service. Slaves are like trams, there is always another one coming along. It is a pity as I liked him but I cannot tolerate slaves who don't do what they have been asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment