GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 10 April 2020

More remote play with slave 51.
I have to admit this COVID-19 is a real downer on life but also on slave management. Trying to keep slaves engaged when you can't have any contact, makes it hard to keep it interesting. In my previous post I had slave 51 provide some photos of him in his underwear. I designated the colours that I wanted him to wear on specific days and had the photos sent as proof. I had him wear his chastity cage for a day but had to limit that, as it is painful for him to wear. One of our first tasks when we get out of lock down, will be to order him a personally fitted cage so that it is comfortable for him to wear and he has no excuse for asking to take it off. Finally I allowed him to cum so that I could see what sort of a load he is able to produce. I had him send a photo of his cock semi-hard, with a pool of cum on his stomach as proof. I also had him send me a cock photo of him in a car. He had time limits applied to all of these tasks.
Since then I have had to think hard for some other tasks for him to undertake. To start off with I got him to send me a photo of him in the shower. I like my slaves to be clean and so it was appropriate that he demonstrate this to me, even though he is in lock down at the moment. Slaves must be clean at all times for a Masters use unless the Master wants the slave to be dirty. To demonstrate this I quite often like to share my nice clean and warm piss with the slave. Any body fluids produced by a Master are like gold to a slave. For my next task I had him send me a bondage photo. After all I like to tie up my slaves and put them under pressure when serving me. So I had him suspend a shoe from his balls by the laces. He impressed me as I left the detail open to interpretation. I was pleased because he suspended a heavy boot rather than a light sneaker from his balls for the photo.
At the end of a day I like my slaves to be exhausted from serving me and meeting my needs. It was fitting that had him send me a photo of him naked in bed after a hard days lockdown. I like my slaves naked at all times and that includes bed time. I would have them naked in the street if it was legal however I will have to hold off on that provision until I have achieved world domination. Now what can I get him to do next week? I hope you like the photos as he has a nice body, nice uncut cock and pendulous balls for my and anyone else I designates enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment