GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Walking the dog. For millennia man has had a faithful four legged friend who has been his friend, and obedient servant. This has not changed but for some of us the dog may come in human form. Still friendly, faithful and playful but looking a bit weird when on four legs. I haven't had much experience with dog/puppy play in the past but as usual I was willing to give it a go.
Recently I picked up a guy who was into the puppy scene and so not deterred I led him to his house for a session of puppy play. He was mid thirties and quite well proportioned but we all know puppies don't wear clothes unless they are Disney's Goofy. So first thing in the door was the order to get his clothes off. I then had him go get his puppy mask so he looked the part. He was then ordered onto the coffee table kneeling on all fours. This was so I could do an inspection like would occur at a dog show. I looked in his ears and mouth. Ran my fingers through his hair, along his sides and down his flanks. I checked his fertility by giving his balls a long feel as I rolled them between my fingers. I pulled the foreskin back and had a long feel of his penis and tested the hardness of his erection by pulling his cock down and watching it flick back into position. I had him get his water dish and have a drink doggy style. Next it was a test of his training as we ran through sit, roll over, shake hands etc. Puppies really like to play and so he got his ball and we played throw across the lounge room floor. To make it a little harder I tied a string to his balls. I would throw the ball and he would chase it full pelt not knowing exactly how much string I had released. There were a couple of times when he ran out of string and came to an abrupt halt. This all made puppy hot and so another drink from his bowl. Next I got some treats and threw them on the floor for puppy to eat. He loved them a lot and was wagging his bum quite frantically. This puppy is a short tailed variety and so I got him to bring out his tail butt plug. Once inserted he was able to much better show his appreciation by vigorous tail wagging.
After a while puppy needed to go for a piss. I put on his collar and lead and took him out the front door so he could raise his back leg and piss on a tree. Puppies house has plenty of fence and bushes and so his front yard is quite private. I had him walk around a bit sniffing at things before he was led to a tree to piss. A good solid stream come from his 7" of uncut bitch poker for what seemed like ten minutes. Puppy had to wag his tail then to show me he was thankful. From my initial inspection I felt that puppy might be worth breading from but I wanted to make sure. I led him back up onto the coffee table on his all fours. A handful of olive oil and I started milking him. Eventually when he cum I collected it in a glass and as suspected it was nice and thick baby batter suitable for breeding. Waste not want not as I always say and so puppy drank his sperm like a good puppy. I wonder what his council charges for dog registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment