GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 22 January 2018

Hair today gone tomorrow. As a Master I have hairy but trimmed pubes although sometimes I shave them off. I have a hairy chest which I also sometimes shave. I have a lightly hairy back which is always waxed and should be on all males except for the inhabitants of the gorilla cage at the zoo.
So as you can see I am not adverse to some well placed and under control hair on a male as it is quite sexy. On slaves however they should be as hairless as a baby. No pubes, no chest hair, definitely no back hair, and no armpit hair. I know some of you are going to point out that I have just said that hair on a male is quite sexy. So am I a liar or am I just confused. The difference my friends is that the hairy version I am talking about are males. Males need hair to emphasis that they are males and not females. On the other hand slaves are not really males or even necessarily human. They have no need to display any manly traits other than a useless sex organ which is for the pleasure of their Master if they choose to play with it. If their Master wants the slave to act like a female, dog, pig, baby or fucking chair then that is what the slave is to do. The lack of hair is a visual reminder as to who is the Master and who is the slave in the relationship.
The other important training outcome associated with hair on slaves is that the act of shaving drills home the fact that the slave no longer has ownership of his body. It is a constant task which must be completed to satisfaction or risk punishment. It also is necessary prior to starting any chastity regime or else it becomes almost torture to put on and take off chastity devices without removing vast forests of hair on an unshaved slave. I also like the feel of a newly shaved slave however it can be unsightly if they don't do it properly and end up with in grown hairs across their bodies. The best way to avoid ingrown hairs is to shave with and not against the grain of the hair. I know shaving against the grain produces a smooth finish quicker but it also opens follicles up to infection. The best way to avoid infection is to rub an antiseptic cream into the area at least once a day after it has been shaved for at least three or four days afterwards. So my friends shaving is a must for slaves. It is up to the Master how much of the slave is shaved however the more area shaved the more like a slave they feel and look.

No comments:

Post a Comment