GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Sex rules with a BF.As discussed in my previous post it is possible to have a boyfriend who is also a slave but it requires much more effort if you want it to last. Right from the start you need to think about rules for how it is going to work and you need to have a long and open discussion about it. In a normal Master/slave relationship the Master can have sex with whoever he likes however the slave only has sex with persons blessed by the Master. In a normal B/F relationship this is not the usual case.
So if the Master intends to have sex with whoever he wants then this needs to be part of the agreement but it probably won't fly for long. What usually happens is that there is an agreement for third parties to come and play but only with both the Master and slave. In one of my previous relationships I would occasionally let the B/F have sex with someone by him self but it was generally a task designed to put him under pressure. He would be told to go and find someone to have sex with and send me a photo within 3 hours and he wasn't to go to a sex club. I had lots of variations on this theme. Once he had two hours to get a photo of himself totally naked beside a fully dressed male in an outdoors area. This put him under lots of pressure. I always wished I had got him to get a photo of him naked with a female. This would have been better as I knew he would have hated this and so it put him under even more pressure. There were other times I had him go out and get a photo with himself naked with a person of an ethnic variety, body shape or age which he didn't like to cause maximum pressure.
Other variations on this theme was to have him get a photo of himself naked beside a fully dressed stranger but for him to have him wear his chastity cage. This ensured the stranger was totally aware of his slave status and it also made him have to explain himself without being able to talk it away as a bet or student prank. Once on holiday I had him go out and recruit someone for both of us to have sex with and gave him specifics about what age, body type and ethnicity I wanted him to source. He got some one in the end but it wasn't to my specifications and so he was made to just watch. As previously mentioned as a Master you need to be able to read the room. If you have an open ticket to have sex with whoever you want, then you need to sense if the slave becomes unhappy with this and modify the agreement or your behaviour. It is also nice to provide treats for a B/F and so occasionally you may like to recruit someone specifically for the slaves use. It is important even for a slave/BF to feel special at times so that he knows you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment