GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 8 September 2017

Role play. There is nothing I like better than a good role play. My last blog was about a role play meeting a week ago that involved an Army prison scene. Because of the nature of the scene it was a little more violent than I would normally like and involved some pain being inflicted. Having said that it was a lot of fun and I found that I got right into it.
The issue I had was that it involved the prisoner being hooded and gaged for most of the scenario. I had to push him to the edge but make sure that I didn't go over the edge and make him gun-shy for future sessions. I found it quite hard to gauge how close he was to panic when I couldn't see his face and his words were distorted. I had to rely on his body language and the amount of twisting and turning. Waiting for just that moment when his twitching goes over the edge and starts to suddenly increase in intensity. When twisting or stretching balls there is that moment when the prisoners voice goes up a marked octave and indicates that you have applied enough pain to hurt but not quite enough to damage. This does not come across the same when they are gaged.
I think if it is a house slave it would be a lot easier as you would have a detailed knowledge of his workings but in this case slave 17 has only been to a handful of my sessions and so we are still very much learning about each other. I always encourage slaves to talk to me through sessions (as long as its respectful) and so this generally helps in a normal session but not in this case. There was a moment when I had the prisoner pulling a set of weights across the floor. They were quite heavy and put a lot of pressure on his balls as they were directly tied to just his balls and so his dick couldn't take some of the strain. I found the best way to gauge his level of discomfort was to give him a good wack with the paddle and see if he was able to increase his effort. If he wasn't then I guessed he was at the limit. Not a very accurate guide I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment