GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Surprize on a day out - maybe? Well I decided to take slave 3 out for the day. We went down to the beach side suburb of Williamstown and had a nice lunch outside a restaurant. The slave had been playing up a bit. He has been in long term chastity and I have made him cum a few times in the few weeks I have been seeing him. I like chastity but think long term chastity is unhealthy and besides I like to see slaves cum under my control. I had told him that he was to bring the key to his chastity device and he had seemed a bit reluctant and advised that he didn't want to cum. When I picked him up I had a plan A and plan B. Plan A was to have lunch in Williamstown if he had the key. Plan B was to go out in the country if he didn't have the key, where he was to learn the meaning of obedience. I will save that story for another time if he plays up. He had the key, so Williamstown was our destination.
On our way home, slave 3 suggested we come the scenic way. Happy to oblige and so we went via a well known park near his house which is also a well known beat. This fitted in with my plan as I had wanted to take some nude photos of him in the outside as he is a bit shy and I wanted to stretch him a little bit. A quick visit to the toilet block to get rid of our lunch wine and while there a dark guy entered who seemed to have an aggressive look. We wandered down to the rivers edge and found Mr Agro followed us down. The look didn't seem so aggressive now and I think it was just a badly formed look of lust associated with the beat. He passed us as we were just standing around and then after a minute or so we followed him along the bank. He came to a blocked off area and turned around and came back. As he passed us he gave us another intense look but I felt if he didn't have the balls to make it clear, then he could go home for a solo wank. We continued on and found two guys. The white guy was on a park bench reading and the Asian boy was sitting on the wet ground at his feet. We went past them and walked around the blocked off area. We eventually got to a land slide and could go no further. I was looking for a place to photograph the slave but across the river is a golf course and there were a bunch of old golfers who were taking forever. For slave 3 first time out, I didn't want to spook him too much and so I only wanted there to be a chance he got caught. So we turned back and eventually came to a clump of bushes just before the place where the two guys had been sitting. I was just about to get slave 3 to drop his pants for a photo when the Asian guy popped up among the bushes. It was very odd as he was off the track and was pulling branches off the bush and stripping it of leaves. We continued walking past him and ran into the white guy coming to join his friend. We continued on our way and found a couple of places where I got slave 3 to drop his pants for a bush photo. I also edged him for quite a bit, but didn't let him cum. It was on our way back to the car that we were discussing the two other guys from earlier when the penny dropped and it dawned on us how odd their situation appeared. We think we had interrupted a alfresco punishment session with a switch. The white guy had ordered the Asian guy to get a switch and they were going to go find a quiet place where he could administer his punishment. This was far too good a scene to miss and so we walked back and tried to find them but they had disappeared. Their car was still there and so therefore were they but alas we were not to be part of the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment