GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 21 June 2017

A slaves tale.This is a report from my interstate slave on a session he had with his normal Master. It started off normally with a spanking. Then when he started edging, he suddenly said he decided I didn't deserve to cum for another week because I "lied" and "got confused" over who was Master. I said I will be in Melbourne next week and hes like, ok Melbourne master can decide if I can cum. So I was trying to push back on it, and then after a while I ended up agreeing to it (omg I can't believe I agreed to it). Then he edged me like crazy and made me say "I don't want to cum Sir..."... Then he said he was finished and made me get dressed and locked me up and sent me home. I'm like shittibg myself. Then 2 min out the door he sends a message saying he changed his mind, come back. So I come back thinking I might get to cum. But then he made me wait while he ordered a pizza and after that he announced he actually just wanted to edge me some more and he still doesn't want me to cum... And I really debased myself cos I really wanted to cum. Then he edged a bit but the pizza guy arrived. After dinner he finally said he will let me cum on Friday instead of next week. And I said ok thank you Sir.
So then he changed his mind again saying do I really deserve to cum on Friday or next week? And I'm just going crazy. Finally he said I can cum immediately with permission after some 20min "hard edging" and I was so relieved ... So he setup a clock... And gagged me... After the 16th minute I was getting close and I asked him through the gag to stop and he pretended he didn't understand and he made me cum the first time. Then he's like aww that's very naughty I think you need to be locked up again till Friday so you can learn to cum properly.. then he milked me again for a second load. So I am locked again with the cage and I think he will let me cum tonight Sir Ok Sir. I skipped over a lot more details but generally that's how it went. I'm getting a little bit "edgy" and "frustrated " again Sir . LOL. I remember when he kicked me out of the house the first time, I was feeling sorry for myself and I was gonna plan to ask you to turn up Tuesday instead of Wednesday hehehehe.. When Sir was screwing with my head, I was also worried you might cancel next week and Sir said "oh in that case I just have to wait even longer to cum and maybe I'll just learn to build more character...etc"....so evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment