GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 8 June 2017

Manners for slaves. One of the things I insist upon with slaves is good manners. There is of course the usual etiquette of slaves always addressing Masters and their friends as 'SIR' or 'MASTER'. This is important as it clearly defines the slaves status. There are however other manners I like slaves to practise.
For example I had an Indian slave (21) at the club for training. His body was very average and lets not beat around the bush, he was a salad dodger. He did however have magnificent manners. He was careful to always use the correct title, he never complained and after I had sent him home he sent a thank you text for the training he had received. At the conclusion of each point in the training he thanked me. When I was removing pegs from his body he thanked me, and after I had made him drink piss he thanked me. At one point I had him tied to a St Andrews cross and had left him feeling very vulnerable. I watched unbeknown to him, as various people came up to him and started to touch him up. Then along came Mr Self Over Medication. At first I thought he was just overly expressive and touchy but it became clear there were a few kangaroos missing from his top paddock. I could see slave 21 starting to freak out a bit and so I went in to reclaim my ownership and get Mr Self Over Medication to move on. Mr Self Over Medication fortunately took the hint and moved away. He proceeded to drop his pants and kneel on all fours in front of a couple of old guys who also promptly freaked out and left. His sexy look was more like a cannibals face at an operation. Later I saw RIVERKEEPER in a distant room. RIVERKEEPER is a well known Master and rope technician in Melbourne. I had slave 21 go over and present himself for inspection. He did this is the correct manner without having to be told. Body open, hands to his sides, not flinching when touched and correctly addressing the other Master. I had a slave earlier in the week who on being told to present himself to another Master had the audacity to reach out and touch the other Master on the arm with out being told. slave 21 also always made sure that he opened doors for me and when offered drink, waited until my thirst had been quenched first. I also expect slaves who find themselves temporarily without anything to do, to automatically adopt one of my standard poses of respect or use their initiative and ask for more to do. I like slaves to hover near me so I don't have to look for them and wait patiently for direction. Nothing worse than a slave who is needy. I always interpret needy slaves as being in need of punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment