GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 8 April 2024

A quick visit by slave 103.

CBT is what slave 103 gets his rocks off on and a good whack to them really gets them rocking. This slave is relatively new to the stable and so this was only his second visit. I had him strip for me on arrival and then I gave those largish orbs of pleasure, a good feel up. Stretching and pulling on balls is very stress removing and I can see why stress balls were the executive toy of choice in the 90's. I find that a few cock rings around a set of balls really makes CBT a lot easier, as you are not trying to find those elusive nuts all the time. It makes them stick out so they are easier to clobber and it seems to accentuate the effects. To start slave 103 off I decorated his knackers with a few cock rings and then gave them a light jiggle around with my wooden spoon. You can't go too hard, too early with baby batter factories or it will be a very short session. I had slave 103 lie down and then tied his hands and placed his legs in the spreader bar. The spreader bar is very useful for CBT as it keeps those legs apart and those balls clear of protection. I always use some serious edging to accompany CBT as I think that pain needs to be balanced out with pleasure even if pain is your thing. Once on his back like a $5 whore, I alternated edging with some ferocious ball swinging. Other than the sound of cash being slapped into your hand, nothing beats the sound of balls slapping around with a good shake. Even with something as limited as CBT I like to include as much creativity as possible and so I brought out my nasty little pin wheel and gave his balls and knob a good run over. Then to further confuse him (he was hooded) I brought out a toothbrush and gave his nether regions a good work out with that. All the time I was alternating with some edging. Mostly the edging was with my hand but I also used my wank sleeve on him as I know he likes it a lot. Now that I was warmed up, I grabbed those lovely balls and gave them a good squeeze and stretching. After that I went quickly to some edging. Not a good move as it all was too much and he cum in long slow dollops. Oh well quick is also good.

No comments:

Post a Comment