GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 31 March 2024

Afternoon with slave 68.

Sorry but I have been busy with various things and seem to have lost my blogging mojo for awhile. I have got it back sufficiently to write up a few of my little adventures although I have to admit it has been quiet of late. I had one of my fairly regular catch ups with slave 68. I picked him up from the train station and took him home where we got into it with minimal fuss and bother. I got him to do a strip tease for me and once naked, I gave him a quick body inspection using my braille technique of lots of finger poking and prodding, dick stretching, ball fondling, muscle manhandling and arse slapping. I then dragged him into the bedroom by the dick where I tied him spread eagle to the bed. He has quite a nice handle and with more handling it gets bigger and harder. First up a bit of dick slapping from side to side to wake it up. Once hard I started some very firm edging. This slave likes to be treated rough and so I tend to let rip and break it up every so often with some gentle edging to keep him on his toes. I took his hard cock and pulled it down between his balls and gave it a right hard tug until he started to squirm. Next a round with the wank sleeve which always brings him to the edge quickly. As this gives him a lot of pleasure albeit stressses him out as he tries not to cum; I followed with some ball tapping with the good old wooden spoon. Pleasure and then pain to be followed with both pleasure and pain. For this I placed a few pegs on his balls while I edged him. This always plays with his mind. Back to dick torture with my nasty little pin wheel followed by a toothbrush rubbed up and down his stalk and orbs. Pleasure and pain came again in the form of some edging, dick slapping and then some vigorous dick wagging. I love the way he screams during my sessions however it may have gone a bit too far this session because my neighbour gave me a funny look as we were driving out at the end. He has been really nice since. Maybe I should ask his wife to let me train him one afternoon and release his inner gay. We moved on to some more intense edging but this time I decorated his balls with my tiny little pegs. This brought him really close to cumming very quickly. Nothing gets slaves notice more than pegs going onto their balls except of course removing the pegs which is much more painful. This slave has a really sensitive knob or bell end as he calls it. A bit of a rub of his knob and around his sightless eye almost qualifies as torture for him. So needless to say I gave it a real good slow polish. A few flicks of a finger at his knob to settle him down and then some really hearty knob polishing to get him squwirming. Another technique I like to use on him is random edging. Some times a couple of quick rubs, pause, then some slow rubs, pause, then a lone wank followed by a few really quick wanks. As he is blindfolded he has no idea how any of this is going to play out before it happens. Finger nails scratched up his pole and around his bell end gets him going and me laughing. Great clean wholesome fun. Dick slapping to wake everything up and get the energy moving again followed by some intense knob rubbing with a dry stiff cloth which had him writhing in agony - he he he. I brought out his vibrating tool and ran it up and down his shaft which he was starting to enjoy way too much. So I gave his play ground a bit of a going over with my nasty little pin wheel to bring him back down. No session would be complete without giving him at least a short once over with his three sided brush which is always guaranteed to get him screaming. We were getting near the end and so I donned a rubber glove to give the edging a slightly different feel. One fun thing to do is to pull his hard cock down as far as it will go and then let go to see if you can get it to slap his stomach. It was at that point I found the wet wipes. These work even better than the stiff old cloth and really get him moving as you polish his poor old abused knob. To finish him off I used the wank sleeve and then my hand to give him some post cum torture. A brilliant day but not a huge load.

No comments:

Post a Comment