GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 4 May 2022

A quick session with slave 66.

Last time I met with slave 66 he wanted to try out my inversion table. Well it would appear that he is hooked, as that is what he wanted to use again on our recent visit.
Always happy to oblige and so it was the inversion table again. This slave has a very nice perky body and loves to have it bound tightly so that he can't move. I always spend a bit of time examining his body and running my hands over him, his pleasure pole and his bountiful balls.
It takes a bit of preparation to get him adequately bound, as a straight jacket is just not tight enough. So we start off placing him into the straight jacket and do up all the straps as tight as possible. I then put a hood with covered eyes on him, for sensory deprivation. Next a cock ring around his balls to stop those awesome orbs from being drawn inside his body when he cums. Still not restrictive enough and so over the hood goes a face gag which has a nice little plastic fantastic penis inside to slow down his breathing. This has numerous straps as well and so makes it nice and snug around his noggen. Then just when you think he is snug enough I grab some ropes and tie them around him so that he is even more restricted. This would not be a good time for the house to catch fire as it would be a pile of cinders before I could get him untied. Luckily for him I keep a knife handy for such situations. This slave is a bit set and forget. I edge him for a bit and then ignore him while he zones out. I check on him every twenty minutes and then edge him some more. Generally, I can get at least one load out of him for every hour of his captivity and have managed to extract four loads on a few occasions. His loads are not huge but there are lots of them. Maybe our next session we will go for a record number. I hope slave 66 sees this and takes it as the next plan. This time he brought his dogs with him and so while I was busy with him, our dogs were having a play date. I managed to get two loads out of him over the two hour session. I used lots of different edging methods and have videoed a few for you to observe. All in all a great day where I got to play with slave 66's balls and his dogs got to play with my dogs balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment