GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 27 April 2022

Pubic holiday with slave 45.

Well it has been over four months since slave 45 and I have managed to get together. So much to talk about and so much to catch up. I brought him back to my place and commenced with a full body examination.
He has put on a bit of extra weight over the interim and so there was more to examine and so I made sure that I was very detailed. I started by stripping him slowly of his clothes. When I got him to his underwear, I noticed that his foreskin was poking through a hole like a little bunny's nose. Being an animal lover, I had to rescue the trapped little bunny and so I used scissors to quickly remove the underwear. Once naked I found a forest of pubic hair and arm pits like steel wool pot scourers. That will never do for a slave and so he was marched off for some deforestation. I soaped him up and then stripped him of hair with a very close shave. To make sure he didn't get his hands in the way I chained his wrists behind his head. I ran my hands over the shaved bits to make sure that I hadn't missed anything and then rubbed antiseptic cream into the skin to make sure we didn't get any of those nasty red spots. Todays session was going to be a bit simple. He was going to be placed on my inversion table for some serious edging. For decoration he had a couple of cock rings around his balls to stop them disappearing inside when he cum. I placed a hood with covered eye holes over his head for some sensory deprivation, leather straps on his wrists to keep them together and some suction nipple cups to make them more prominent and sensitive. He was tightly tied to the inversion table with rope and for added security his legs were wrapped in plastic and taped together. Once I was happy with the set up, the edging began. This slave doesn't have the biggest cock in the world, but he does have enough and it's definitely not the smallest. He does however have nice big plump balls just bursting with jism and a pump like a fire hose, in order to pump out his vitamin enriched white gooey goodness. I used lots of different edging techniques on him, from full shaft stroking, to just knob noodling. Circular rubbing and teasing of that sensitive part just under his knob head. He has a really perky cock which rises to the occasion with very minimal stimulation. This time I also used a vibrating wand on his sensitive bits including his nipples, cock, balls and under his balls as well. I liked the way his balls pulsed as I held the vibrator to his sack. I edged him in the vertical and horizontal positions, as well as when he was upside down. Since buying the inversion table I have used it on all slaves and they have all found it to be exciting. This slave while enjoying it, felt that he couldn't cum while placed in all these weird angles. So I untied him and had him lie on the couch. I then brought the soles of his feet together and tied them so that they couldn't move. To further prevent movement, I tied plastic around his thighs and shins and taped it so he couldn't straighten his legs. As extra insurance to stop him moving, I tied his balls with some left over rope to his ankles and pulled it tight. He was then ordered to wank himself until he cum. I wanted to film him cumming and needed both hands. This slave can only cum once per session unlike slave 66 who can cum multiple times. When he cums however it is in absolute gushers under high pressure and he can shoot over his head. It required a few minutes of intense wanking but as usual he let fly with a huge load of baby batter which flew over his shoulder in multiple ropes of sperm. A very impressive end to a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment