GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 10 January 2021

When a massage goes too far and then he asks to be tied up. Welcome slave 61.

For my regular readers slave 61 is the mystery Grindr guy who came around and watched me work over slave 57 in my blog entry of 15 Dec 20.
I didn't think Grindr guy was that interested at the time. Before he left I suggested in a very rare moment of brilliance, that he might like a massage some time and subsequently he had come around twice for massages with happy endings. Grindr guy or slave 61 is a pacific islander with a muscular build and a nice cut cock nestled under trimmed pubes. A very nice package and very nice personality. On his third visit his inner slave came to the front. Halfway through his massage he quietly asked if he could be tied up. This surprised me a little bit and I agreed but suggested he might as well have the massage and I would tie him up for the happy ending. I give him a gold class massage which includes a long rimming as well as a happy ending head job. With a massage I like to work over the subjects back; starting with a head massage. Once I get to their arse, I spread their cheeks and give them a nice rimming which goes all the way from the dick, over the balls, around the arse hole, tongue flicking into the hole and right up to the top of the crack.
Once I have exhausted my tongue I finish the massage of the back side finishing with their toes. At this point I return to rimming and give them another session which is generally a little bit shorter. I roll them over then and give the front side a massage once again starting with the head and finishing at the feet before I think about the happy ending. I play lots of attention to nipples and so for those guys with the sex nerve that goes from the nipples to the cock, they usually get quite hard. The happy ending normally starts with my tongue working the nipples before I head south. Once at the tool shed I linger, licking around their thighs, balls and the skin between their arse and balls. Nothing worse than just diving into cock play. When I finally move onto the cock, I like to give gentle flicks with the tongue, before diving in for the full gobble. Head jobs have lots of tongue action happening largely unnoticed by a casual observer.
I will pause motionless with the cock fully in my mouth while underneath my tongue is going crazy up and down the pole. I will pause to blow on the shaft, creating a cool ripple up and down and across the knob. I like to get the tongue rotating around the sensitive cock head and flick my tongue up the underside of the knob and underneath and around the forskin. This was all happening to slave 61 (except the forskin bit) while he was stretched out with his hands locked in the spreader bar which was tied to the bed head. His feet were tied to the foot of the bed. At one point I got out the compact stroker and used it rather than my hand and tongue. He seemed to like it but I soon reverted back to tongue action. Once we got close to the happy ending, he asked to be released and got on his hands and knees so that I could massage his prostate with my thumb while he brought himself over the edge. He then deposited a very big and intense load. A great way to finish a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment