GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 24 January 2021

Distance control of slave 59.

I have been chatting to slave 59 for quite awhile but as he lives in a northern state, it has only been chatting.
He in a brazen way, announced that he wanted to be my slave and move down and serve me 24/7. All very nice but I hear this sort of stuff almost every day. Most of which turns out to be just hot air and bull dust, with a faint smell of cum, as the slave is generally wanking when they say it to me. So being the easy going Master that I am, I decided to test out my potential new slave to see how he shapes up. So we have started by having the slave send me a daily tribute. Now these tributes were directed by me to start off with and so I got him to send me a number of photos each day designed to test out his motivation and enthusiasm. I started with easy ones and moved them up in difficulty. Nothing to hard but a practical way he can serve me from afar. His first task was a photo of him naked in the shower. I got a nice photo of his face but it omitted his cock. Avid readers of my blog will realise that I never show faces, even if the slave wants it. I also like to see cocks,
as I am sure so do my readers. So he had to redo the first task, so that I was happy with the result. Now in a 24/7 arrangement I would probably take slave 59 and bend him over and paddle him until his arse was like a baboon on heat, if he didn't meet my expectations. Hopefully slave 59 has taken this on board. Of course the paddled arse is only one punishment and I would normally try and make the punishment meet the crime. As he failed to show me his cock I might make him show his cock to someone he normally wouldn't show it too. Maybe to someone unattractive or maybe to a girl or even to a group of people. To add shame I might have him dress his clitasaurus up or dress him as a girl and then do a strip tease for a group. His second task was to be him in bed fully erect. This might be the sort of thing I might order a 24/7 slave to do for my entertainment.
I like to have slaves masturbate for me and potentially with a 24/7 slave it might also mean for the entertainment of my friends. Nothing like a Friday night party, pizza, movie and slave 59 naked, serving my guests and then masturbating for their enjoyment. This might also involve the slave having to edge themselves for a long time as part of the show, under command of the watching crowd. His third task was to send me a photo of him doing housework naked. This goes without saying really for a live in slave. They will always be naked in the house except maybe if my mother visits. I like the idea of the slave being naked to wash dishes but I don't want his little sausage in the dish water. Fortunately this slaves little sausage is not long enough to reach the water, let alone the bottom of the sink. He may want to put his underwear filler in the water, if I put dencorub (a liniment) on his balls as punishment for sloppy house work. I will keep you posted on his distance training progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment