GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 9 July 2020

Welcome slave 55 - part two. After I had cut slave 55's forest back, it was led by the dick into the bed room.
His hands were tied and he was bent over the end of the bed with his legs spread enough to give access to his balls. I grabbed five spanking implements and proceeded to give him 25 whacks with each. At the moment he has a big arse and so you have to give plenty of whacks to bring up that rosy glow all over. To vary the effects I like to also give the thighs and balls some attention. The implements of choice today were a big leather strap, a small leather strap, a leather paddle, a wooden paddle and my personal favourite a wooden spoon. I really like the wooden spoon as it goes nicely between legs and yet gives both balls a good jiggle at the same time. The two leather straps have a significantly different effect and I always recommend new Masters make sure they have at least one of each in their tool bags.
I use a real tool bag for my sex toys but I have a friend who uses an old trumpet case for his sex implements. His logic is that no one will bother to look in it if the house is being robbed or you have a snoopy visitor. Once slave 55's rump had been warmed up, he was tied to the bed on his back. I then proceeded to decorate his body with both the normal sized pegs but also my little nasty pegs. I have to admit I was very pleased with his performance. The pegs didn't seem to bother him and he didn't grumble once, even when the pegs were given a bit of a jiggle. The normal pegs were put all over his body with as many as possible attached to his balls. The nasty little pegs I placed around the head of his cock, his navel, along the sensitive under side of his cock shaft and around the edge of the eye of his cock. This is the beauty of the nasty little pegs as you can get them right into the edge of his cock eye.
After a bit of jiggling, I removed the pegs a few at a time. When I remove the pegs, I never take them all off one body part at once. By taking every second or third peg off a body part, it allows you to move on and the nerves to settle down. Then you can come along later and wake up the nerves again for another burst of pain and pleasure. While there is pain it is also noted that in some slaves this brings addictive pleasure as well. Once the pegs were removed I lubed him up for some serious edging. Can you have joking edging? As well as lubing its cock, I lubed up my vibrating sound and inserted it into the eye of his cock. He then experienced for the first time internal and external edging. One thing I noticed with this slave, is that he has that nerve that goes directly from his nipples to his cock. A couple of good nipple tweeks and his cock gets hard very quickly.
Most Asian slaves seem to have this nerve but it is a lot rarer in white guys. With pleasure comes pain for slaves so they appreciate how good a Master can be to them. In this case I brought out my little pin wheel. This pin wheel is plastic and has hundreds of tiny pins protruding from its wheel. I ran it all over his sensitive parts like, his cock, balls, nipples and between his balls and arse. All the while he was being edged to near climax. Time for a change of pace again. It was untied and then led into the bathroom. I am a firm believer that all slaves should drink their Masters piss at least once and preferably every so often, as this is the ultimate display of wishing to serve. I had it kneel in the shower recess, after all it was my house and I didn't want a mess in my bathroom. Once in position I let fly with the most pathetic squirt of piss I have ever seen since my pet mouse decided to cock its leg.
I thought I had built up a reasonable amount of piss but was clearly mistaken. This was unfortunate in some ways but it also means that slave 55 has to go through this again next time. No doubt he will be reading this thinking he had got away with it but unfortunately for him it means he will get another chance to show me his devotion. Next time I will make sure I load up with water so there is a positive fountain and river of piss or from the slaves perspective a golden present from the Master. He didn't get away scott free as there was still some under pressure piss generated and enough for me to scold him for being dirty and requiring him to clean up. This gave me a chance to make slave 55 have a shower under my direction where he is told what to wash and for how long. Once he was clean he then had to dry off under my critical stare and follow my directions.
He was then put through a full body examination under threat of punishment, if I found wet patches. It was then taken back into the bed room where he was quickly immobilised on his back, with his arms tied to his thighs. This is a good position for slave management as they are left totally at the mercy of the Master. From the photo you will see how nice and smooth his pubic area is after the shaving, as it positively glows in the light. I had been happy with slave 55's first session and so as a reward he got to cum eventually. Before that could occur he had to go through quite a lot of further edging and nipple play. Many times over at least half an hour, he was made hard with his cock being stroked and his nipples being tweeked. Each time he was brought to the edge only to find that all stimulation was withdrawn. Finally after I had edged him enough for him to earn his reward he was allowed to cum. He had been prevented from cumming for a couple of days before our meeting and so his balls were full to the brim and when released he gave a huge load.

No comments:

Post a Comment