GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 4 July 2020

Welcome slave 55 - part one. I was contacted recently by a slave who wanted to meet me for a session.
I was impressed as it was arranged with the minimum of text messages. No endless requests for more information as he had bothered to read the blog. That's what it is there for after all. We picked a date and he arrived as promised. A brilliant start. The newest cock in my fleet is a 25 year old white boy, who is 6'2" tall, with about a 6" cut womb broom. He is quite a lot over weight but is working on it and has a very submissive personality which is what I like. I brought him into the house without giving him time to think too much about what was about to happen. We started off chatting in general about his likes and dislikes, and his experience to date. I also like to ask very personal questions about how often they wank, their first gay experience, straight (uuurgh makes me sick to think of this deviant behavior) sexual experiences etc. No doubt a few of the dumber slaves think that I go away and wank over their pathetic little naughty stories.
That however is not the reason why I ask these questions. I ask these personal questions to put the slave under pressure, gauge how truthful they are and to see how easy they spill the beans, so I get an idea of how submissive they really are to the Master. Married slaves (and there are quite a few) I like to ask them about their sex lives with their wives for this very reason. Trust me when I say I don't get any enjoyment out of straight sex stories. To start off our chat, I had him stand before me fully clothed. After we had chatted for awhile I had him remove his shirt. We discussed his weight and other issues while I ran my hands over his body. I like to comment during this process like I am a cattle buyer. I openly comment on good and bad body points. I am not overly gentle with my body appraisal, as I like to get an idea of personal pain thresholds as I go.
Nice leg muscles you must run a lot or your cock is a bit short but I see its quite thick etc, are typical of the type of comments I make. I always make the slave strip off one piece of clothing at a time to stretch out the humiliation. They are made to fold their clothes and place them neatly in a specific spot. This slave I noticed was dribbling pre-cum quite a lot while I went over his body. His cock wasn't hard at this point which is generally a good sign that they are turned on by the experience but under stress and so there is little happening in the erection department. Once I had finished with the initial examination, I tied his hands behind his back and then made him take off my socks. This was a character building struggle but he got it done in the end. I don't like soggy socks from slave slobber and so the socks have to come off, before I get the slave to worship my feet. I like the feel of a slaves tongue darting between my toes. This slave had pubes and asked me if i wanted them shaved before he arrived. I normally don't make slaves shave their pubes for a first visit but it is a must for subsequent visits. In this case I told him that I would do it when he arrived. If you look at my Global Challenge to all slaves blog post, I have added slave 55 to the end. I photographed him with pubes and a razor suspended from his balls and then shaved the fur off him. I then photographed him with his manly pubes shaved off, revealing the slave body underneath and the shaving cream can suspended from his balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment