GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 20 April 2018

Another visit by slave 4. Well I have had another interstate visit from slave 4. This visit wasn't an ordinary visit as he had been sent down here on a mission by his normal Master. For those of you who are not up on all my blogs, slave 4 has a normal Master and they both live in another state. Occasionally he or I are in the same state on work trips and so we normally meet for a training session under licence from his normal Master. On this particular visit slave 4 was sent down here to have his head job skills assessed by me. During slave 4's last visit he stayed with me for the week and so we got some real solid training in and achieved quite a lot mixed in with some touristy trips. I let him cum a couple of times during that week and so his normal Master thought he had taken advantage of my good nature. As a consequence he was told that he had to keep his cock cage on for this visit.
slave 4 taking advantage of me was not the case, I can assure all. When slave 4 cums it is better than any theatre you could imagine. He becomes this contorted crack addicted octopus who writhes, squeals like a girl, whines, and pleads far in excess of any slave I have had under my control. As a consequence I make him do all those things for an extended period of time so that I get a front row seat to the best show in town. By the end of my edging he is as limp as takeaway spaghetti. This particular visit my town of Melbourne was in the middle of the comedy festival. Hundreds of comedians, in lots of quaint venues, at a cheap price. The whole town buzzes at this time with the streets full of happy people. So needless to say we had to view a comedy show and then dinner before we started to play. Play therefore was limited. In my last two blogs I wrote out clear instructions for what makes a good head job. I did this so slave 4 could be prepared. Just another example of how good a Master I am and demonstrates my caring nature. Once we got back to the room I had to remind him to take his clothes off. Not a good start as he should know by now that slaves are to be naked at all times when alone with a Master unless ordered otherwise. Next off with my clothes and then a quick examination of the slave from the tip of his locked up clitoris, to the tip of his nose. To start the event, as I like all head jobs to be an event, it was into a massage. To be honest I have had much better massages in the past from one armed sailors with cramp. His next visit I will give him training in massage 101 and then I will suggest he be tested on it by his normal Master.
After the massage it was off to the shower to wash the oil off. I had slave 4 set the shower and then wash the pair of us. During this he wanted to start the head job process but I like to be comfortably laid out on a bed rather than standing in some hotel shower where one good fart would rip out the doors because of the cramped conditions. He then had to dry us before we headed to the central head job arena. The actual head job was ok to good but he did come at my cock like a ravenous piranha rather than starting elsewhere and increasing the anticipation. Why do I waste my time writing training blogs if they are not acted upon. He had good mouth, tongue and throat control and managed to keep variable pressure up the shaft of my penis. All in all a very good experience and I would rate it 8 out of 10 for skill and enjoyment. Alas he thought though that would be the end of play as Master was happy. Oh how wrong can these silly slaves be when in the presence of a real Master. As his normal Master wanted him to stay in his cock cage, I respected that however it didn't stop me from edging him for quite a long time. A good swig of oil in the end of the cock cage and then the judicious application of a Q tip into the various holes and around the edges. Before long I had his little clit bursting to get out of the cage. Its little clit head was bulging out the end and the crack fuelled octopus was whining, pleading and writhing just the way I like it. Recently his normal Master brought out a pin wheel which apparently drove slave 4 insane. That reminded me that I also have a pin wheel, except mine is particularly nasty with a couple of hundred little pin heads spread around a half inch wheel. I couldn't help giving his nipples, balls and body a bit of a spin with the magic pin wheel. Fortunately for slave 4 his cock was in a cage or he might have found it leaked like a sprinkler the next time he had a piss. After that a bit more edging before I decided to head home. I didn't leave however until I took a photo of the lock on the cock cage so slave 4's normal Master knew that I left the lock intact and he didn't have an opportunity to have a wank off and blame me. As a Master you have to be on to all these slave tricks. Its not easy being a Master but some one has to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment