GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Water for training purposes. Water is one of the cheapest and most effective tools in slave training. If used correctly this harmless, liquid can instil terror and instant obedience. Drinking. Depending on the slave I sometimes immobilise them by tying them or if they are more advanced in their training, I put them in a spot on top of towels and plastic. I then force them to drink lots of water until they can't hold it any more. At this point they will agree to anything to be allowed to piss. So if you want to negotiate a month of chastity or some other unliked task, then this is the time to get their agreement. Alternatively promise punishment if they piss with out approval and let them go until they actually wet them selves. This then gives you a reason to punish and also is very embarrassing for the slave. Weights. Water makes a wonderful weight particularly when applied to balls or nipples. I like to suspend a bucket or bottle from the balls of a slave and then gradually fill it with water. This is a great method of applying weight as it can be gradually applied. I find this increases the slaves ability to take the pain. You can even make it into a game with water being added or subtracted for correct or wrong answers. Trivial pursuit for the twisted and bent.
Punishment. Water is also good as a punishment. A good dousing in cold water will quickly change a slaves attitude. I have also played a game with this fun substance where I have poured buckets of water over a slave over an extended period of time. They have not known whether it will be warm or cold water until it hits them. The looks on their little faces is hilarious. For those into breath control a good head dunking, is a good way of restricting breathing and can be applied over an extended period of time. For those into torture (which I am not) then it can be used for water boarding. Bind the slave then cover his face with a towel and pour water over it. This simulates the feeling of drowning. Reward. After being made to crawl through cold muddy water or some horrible smelly substance a nice warm bath or shower can be used to reward the slave.
Exercise. Water is a great medium if you like to employ forced exercise methods in your training. Unless you have your own pool it can also add a bit of public display into the mix. I have taken a slave to a pool for a forced exercise session and made him spend a bit of time totally naked in the dressing rooms, displaying his body to any who looked slightly interested. This particular slave liked to be publicly humiliated but only a little bit and nothing likely to cause arrest. So having him wander around the dressing rooms for awhile was a good way of meeting this need. He was directed to shower and maintain a semi hard on with washing and then to dry himself with a hair dryer as if he had forgotten his towel. One of the old guys in the dressing room was obviously interested and so I had him stand near him and give him a real good look. It made the old guys day and probably caused it to be his last day, with a heart attack on the way home. Humiliation. There is nothing more humiliating than doing something nude and totally exposed under supervision. I quite often make a slave have a supervised shower or bath. Have a Master (there is more effect if the slave doesn't know the Master) with them in the bath room and have them directed on how to wash and dry themselves. I quite often give punishment for every drop of water I find on them when they declare they are finished drying. Once they have declared them selves clean, I have them kneel in the shower and then piss on them. I then tell them they are liars as they smell disgusting. They then have to go through the process again.

No comments:

Post a Comment