GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 26 August 2017

A slaves thought on my ramblings about what it takes to be a Master. This is the message I got from slave 4 after he read my last blog post.... I read it Sir. Sounds like I haven't met a wide range of Masters and Ur making me wonder why I visit the same Master... For me it's safety, attitude and experience Sir. I totally respect that. I keep visiting the same Sir cos I know he's safe (and I knew he was safe because he could write a thoughtful intelligent sentence when I first saw him online). He isn't a time-waster (he keeps a date and I keep up my end of the bargain) and his experience was just a bonus. I'd respect him even if he was inexperienced but since he's Dom and he's very sure about what he wants, I could not help but feel impressed with his experience. I think the gear, the age or the look of the Dom is secondary, these are just "wow-factors". Doesn't make me respect the guy. The Dom I play with doesn't wear any gear (but he has lots of toys), and he's semi-retired old. He's strict but not scary. He is sure of himself and he doesn't leave me with any doubt about what he wants or what I'm going to get. I'm more willing to try new things with him because I know he won't go nuts. I think that's really the ultimate indicator of respect. He doesn't push me to do this or do that. He just suggests it and let's me choose to it, if I want. Sometimes its many months later before I summon the courage to try it. And the weird thing is, despite being "used and abused", I sense his "empathy", like he's more interested in the mental aspect of play rather than the physical. Which makes me realize this guy really knows what kink is all about. Sorry about the ramble Sir. Your blog made me think about it a little. My response to slave 4....That my boi is what I was getting at. You need to have trust and respect. You are a good boi despite your brain getting clogged with cum occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment