GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Please Sir send me a hint. A few weeks ago slave 4 was down from interstate for work. It is a 29 year old Asian guy who is very shy and who has had very limited experience. He has a Master in his home state who very graciously allows him to serve me when visiting. We chat regularly on a fetish web site and he regularly entertains you with his slave perspective on my blog. From his accounts it is obvious that his home Master has got a few tips from my blog and has been giving him a much more challenging time. Mostly in the few visits we have had, we have concentrated on chastity and edging which is in line with his home Masters current training. For this visit I decided to stretch his boundaries a bit. I started the day by asking via text if he was excited about the visit. I then hinted that as his home Master had got more devilish, that I would have to try and beat him. Well slave 4 got a bit nervous about this and asked for a hint on what was to come that night. Well always happy to help a slave particularly if it tests them, I decided I would spend the day sending regular hints. I knew this would leave him with his little clit bursting to get out of its cage. Burst it did, with his little balls escaping the cage and liberating his cock.
Nothing I could do about it and he was at work anyway, so I continued with my hints all day. When I got to his hotel after work he was ordered to meet me at the door naked. Imagine my surprise when I found him in his cage with a numbered plastic tag locking him in to the device. I think chastity is not good for slave 4 as the cum seems to build up in his brain and he does goofy things. I asked him why he had used the tag as now there wasn't one to lock him in after I finished with him and returned him to his home Master. Obviously he wanted me to take it off and then he could wank himself raw till he got back to his home state. Well I had him lie straight over my knee and warmed his back side with my hand and it was lucky it wasn't my belt. I then edged him for a bit to warm him up and then ordered him to strip me and run a shower. I had him wash and dry me and then I laid on the bed for a nice head job from the goofy slave. Once I was satisfied he was edged a bit more. He was then ordered to dress but not wear underwear as I wanted his little clit teased by the rough pants material. I took him in a taxi into Collingwood for dinner and then up to the fetish club. Along the way I was highlighting my hints as the little weasel had accused me of making up random hints during the day. Once in the club I led him to a private room. He was ordered to strip. He was then tied up with his arms spread above his head. I put a hood over his goofy shy head. Once he was restrained I edged him to erect and then rolled up the shutter exposing him to passers bye.
He nearly died on the spot. In this position I edged him for awhile but visitors were a bit few and far between, so I went down and got some guys to come up and check him out. By this time his bum was not the only thing glowing as he had moved beyond mortified. I put a lead on him and untied him. I then opened the door and led him out. I took him on a tour of the premises and had him present himself to numerous people. He was blind folded the whole time except for when we were negotiating stairs. He had no idea who or how many people saw him or fondled him. He was then led down stairs and I tied his arms behind his back. He was then left totally naked in the middle of the room blind folded and totally helpless. I walked off and let the other punters feel him up for awhile. He was getting very nervous about the groping as he thought he had been abandoned. I was actually watching it from a short distance away but he didn't know that was the case. After what seemed to him like an hour I recovered him and returned him to the room. I was satisfied with his first club appearance and so he was permitted to cum after a bit more edging. Judging by the quantity of cum he was very excited even if he had been terrified half to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment