GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 26 July 2017

It doesn't have to be wild but definitely not mild. I haven't seen slave 2 in over a year. He recently contacted me on a fetish website and we agreed to catch up. We have had a long history and one which has been interesting and diverse over my early days as a Master. Like an old boot he is comfortable and knows how to please me exactly as I like it. We are both busy people, who have hectic lives and so it took a couple of cancelations before we finally decided to meet at my place. He arrived at the appointed hour on Monday night and entered as I stood aside so he could place his bag near the door. I had only just got home and so the heater hadn't started to kick in and warm the place. Even though it was chilly he commenced to remove his clothes, until he stood naked in front of me. All the clothes neatly folded and him naked in position one in a show of respect. I let my fingers run over his body until they clamped on his nipples which I started to pinch and twist until he flinched.
I led him into the kitchen and with out an order he started to make dinner. He brought all the ingredients and other than the use of a few of my kitchen tools, he set to work. Within a few minutes he had dinner bubbling away and smelling delicious. He then suggested we adjourn to the bedroom so he could give me a nice massage. I have had many massages from slave 2 and they are sensational. He massages the whole body from the top of your head down to your toes and all places in between. He also uses yoga techniques to further enhance the stretching of tired muscles. Occasionally he would wander out to check on dinner. Once he had finished the massage, complete with happy ending, he got up and headed out to the kitchen to serve while I had a quick shower to remove the oil. By the time I had finished my shower, dinner was on the table. A lovely pair of tender lamb shanks over a mash of mixed vegetables and a rich sauce. I permitted him to join me at the table and we had a nice dinner with pleasant talk about old times and generally catching up. I then went into the lounge room and started to watch Australian Ninja. Nothing like the sight of rippled male bodies, doing very hard things, to grab the attention of a gay male. Meanwhile slave 2 had got up once we had finished dinner and without asking, commenced the washing and drying up. He then came in and asked if I would like a cup of tea. With out having to tell him how, he remembered and went off and made it just as I like. When he returned with our cups of tea, he was going to sit on the floor at my feet however as he had performed well, I permitted him to sit in the other chair. Once the show finished he asked permission to be able to go home. Once approval was given, he quietly got up and got dressed. We hugged momentarily before he left with promises to meet again next week. Sometimes it is the simple Master/slave interactions which provide the most pleasure and don't require a lot of preparation or paraphernalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment