GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 25 September 2023

Mission accomplished by slave 98.

My newest slave recently sent me a few photos and videos of his dick being mistreated in a nice way. Lots of fun things such as his dick being sounded by long nobly sounds, which were fully inserted.
There were a lot of photos of his dick hard and just bursting to drop a big load. Some with the foreskin back and others with his knob covered. There were outdoor photos of him naked which is quite brave in a country with strict religious codes and a good old fashioned but totally delicious photo of him naked front on to the camera. For the most part, he showed us his totally smooth body, except for a couple with pubes showing his natural state. The moment I posted his story I knew there would be guys around the world wondering what his big load would look like, as it was the one thing he never provided. I always think there should be no secrets between a Master and his slave and so it was important that I got to see his sperm spewing capabilities. So in pursuit of full disclosure and to provide the service my avid readers require, I asked slave 98 to provide a video of him cumming. Well, he went above and beyond my orders and provided three videos, for all our enjoyment, of him dropping big loads of cum. I hope you enjoy his three big loads, as much as I enjoyed watching him wank.

No comments:

Post a Comment