GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Ripping into slave 6

I always like my slaves to look their best. One thing I like to see is that slaves have their pubes removed. This is important for a couple of reasons. The act of hacking back the forrest gives the slave a practical way of worshipping his Master when they are not together.
It gives a lot clearer view of their play ground and the hair doesn't get caught in ropes, cock rings, and chastity cages. It also clearly defines the manly Master and the non-manly slave. So I always insist that slaves are denuded of pubes after their first visit. I let some slaves retain their pubes where they may be straight guys who don't want to tip off the wife that they are playing around on the side such as slave 64. Today I met with slave six. He missed our last waxing appointment and so he had extra long hair.
I get slave 6 fully waxed except for his legs. Front, back, pubes, ball sack and crack. He sent me a photo requesting to serve me and I noticed his amazonian rain forrest and suggested a quick meeting to do some serious land clearing. I always find this fun to watch as he is totally nude for the waxer. The waxer generally starts off holding his package with paper tissue but invariably ends up holding his meat and two vege in his hands, as he works on the clearing.
I love the looks of pain as his ball sack is ripped from his body or a clump of hair removed in one foul swipe from his arse crack. Don't you think he looks much better now?

No comments:

Post a Comment