GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 11 June 2022

Winter warm up with slave 81.

Winter at the moment has hit us full force and it's cold enough to freeze the lube on your dildos. So I had the heater on full blast in preparation for slave 81's visit. Last time he arrived wearing shiny plastic shorts and a singlet. Very hot in the summer but not so practical for winter.
Once I got him inside I wasted no time to strip him of his clothes. I was pleasantly surprised that under his clothes he was wearing a one piece wrestling out fit. Very hot indeed. Last time slave 81 was over I didn't have the inversion table and so he wanted to try it out. To start off I placed a hood over his head and then tied his hands in front of him. I then placed him on the inversion table and started to edge him using a variety of methods. Being Asian I knew that he would like to have his nipples played with while he was being edged. He is quite vocal and so the volume goes up every time I tweek his nipples while I edge him. This time I also used a finger on his arse while I edged him. Just gently poking his rose bud hole with my finger while my tongue did a nipple and the other hand played with his cock. His screams of joy were very impressive and no doubt the neighbours thought I was killing a bear with my bare hands. As nipples are his erotic zone I decided to test them out with a couple of pegs on his nipples. Once again this seemed to get him going particularly as I was also licking his neck while I edged him as well. Even though his hands were tied he managed to grab me by the dick and edge me while I was edging him. Although this tended to drop off when I got him really going with the nipple play. I edged him standing, inverted and horizontally so he got all three experiences. Time for a change and so I kept his hands tied but got him off the inversion table. I sat down and had him show me his mouth skills on my cock. It is always very relaxing to be able to look down on a head bobbing up and down around your nether regions. I brought him down onto the couch beside me to edge him a bit more. The close proximity of me beside him, the intense hand action on his cock, the tweeking of a nipple and me licking his neck got too much and before either of us realised he had pumped out a huge load. It was soo intense he needed a minute to recover. It was a good session but I did have a number of other things planned involving some piss. Oh well something for him to look forward to next time. As a warm up I had him piss for me before he went.

No comments:

Post a Comment