GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 14 March 2022

A new record with slave 66.

It had been awhile but finally the stars all lined up, slave 66's boyfriend wanted a short break from him and I had a spare spot in my diary.
So we arranged to meet. Over the last few months slave 66 has been excited about my new inversion table and wanted to try it out. Always happy to oblige as slave 66 is very easy for me to deal with due to his specific likes and fetishes.
Primarily he is set and forget. I place him in either a straight jacket or sleep sack, tie him up a bit for extra tightness and then basically leave him to have a nice rest, only punctuated by me edging him occasionally, to make sure he is ok and for my fetish which is playing with cocks.
He has one of the nicest butts in captivity which is also nice to manhandle as part of my therapy. When he arrived he got straight to the point and advised he only had two and a half hours and so we got straight into it and he got straight into the straight jacket. I can't use the sleep sack on the inversion table and so straight jacket it had to be this time. I placed on a leather hood as well as the gag with the little cock which goes into his mouth, as added restriction. I also tied a few ropes around him as he likes to be really snug and placed a nice blue cock ring around his balls to keep them nicely stretched. After I had naturally run my hands all over him as part of his usual inspection. Once on the inversion table I ran a few layers of plastic around his legs and then a few rounds of plastic tape to keep it tight. Once in position I edged him in all three positions, vertical, horizontal and upside down. I think it was clear not only from his text message on his way home but also from his performance that he really liked the experience. He said in his text that "the experience was absolutely amazing". When on the table however the message was even clearer, as in just over two hours he managed to give me five loads of cum which is a record. Those nice plump balls were like the Sahara and looked like little prunes from being not only emptied but also wrung out.

No comments:

Post a Comment