GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Slave 3 during the virus lockdown. Part One.

Sorry my avid readers for not writing anything lately but we have been in total virus lockdown where I live and so I haven't been able to play.
I was asked to write some fictional stuff but I refused as I like my blog to be factual. My longest serving slave is number three. He has recently been freed by me but has continued to send me lock down photos and so I decided to write a couple of his contributions up. His new Master has decided that he likes his slave to have a slave chain rather than slave collar. This is a great advance in slave dominance, as the chain is continually in motion every time the slave moves.
So the slave never totally gets used to it being worn and therefore is constantly reminded that it is in service. The problem with collars is they get acustomed to wearing it and it loses its purpose. The collar is surprisingly comfortable to wear at night so slave 3 advises. Another version of this that slave 3 wears is the ankle chain. This is a good alternative if the collar is inappropriate. As it is only on one foot, it sort of continually throws the slave off balance when it walks and so once again they never quite get used to wearing it. It can be easily hidden under pants where slaves have to go to work for example. Both are great for chaining the slave to posts to stop them wandering. Unfortunately slave 3 reports that the ankle chain should not be worn at night, as it often hurts when the slave rolls over and also keeps them awake. I think slaves need good sleep so they are fit for work or play in the morning.
Another requirement of his new Master is that he must always wear a uniform consisting of the chain, leather vest, black jock strap, and leather boots with big black socks. I personally prefer slaves totally nude however I can see the logic of the jockstrap. If the slave is always totally nude then stripping them doesn't have any effect on them. The jockstrap does give easy access to the slaves arse and still gives them the feeling that they are in service. Some slaves simply ooze pre-cum and so it also stops them dribbling everywhere. The new Master doesn't require the slave to have shaved pubes. He doesn't stop them from doing it. I personally like slaves to have shaved pubes. It clearly marks them as a slave and also gives them a regular task which helps them keep you in their thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment